Rowing SA Policies and Documents
Whole of Sport Policies are those policies which are collectively adopted by RA and its Member Associations, including Rowing SA. Whole of Sport Policies are those which are appropriate for adoption by the whole of the sport for reasons of good governance.
Rowing South Australia is affiliated with Rowing Australia and is subject to its Policies, including the National Integrity Framework, which can be viewed on the Rowing Australia policies webpage.
Please visit the Rowing Australia sport integrity webpage for further information about these Policies and the Complaints process.
General integrity-related enquiries may be made to the Rowing Australia National Integrity Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Member Protection Policy
- Complaints Disputes and Discipline Policy
- Improper Use of Drugs and Medicine Policy
- Competition Manipulation and Sports Wagering Policy
- Child Safeguarding Policy
- Child Safeguarding Policy – SA Addendum
Other whole of Sport Policies include:
- Transgender Community Inclusive Sport Guidelines
- Whistleblower Policy
- Inclusion and Diversity Policy