SOUTH AUSTRALIAN STATE TEAM
The State Team is the South Australian contingent which competes every year at the Australian Rowing Championships in the Interstate Regatta.
Annually, a selection panel is convened and the STATE TEAM SELECTION POLICY (TBA for 2021) is produced to outline the selection criteria and expectations of athletes aspiring to be on the team. Pathway Athletes are also required to nominate as part of the process.
Previous state team representatives can be found here.
2021 State Team nominations will be announced here.
STATE TEAM COACH Nominations have NOT YET OPENED.
STATE TEAM SENIOR ATHLETE Nominations have NOT YET OPENED.
STATE TEAM YOUTH or PATHWAY ATHLETE Nominations have NOT YET OPENED.
Once appointed, these contacts for the team will be posted here.
– Mediator, advisor and observer at selection trials and events
– Advisor on appeals process to athletes, coxswains and coaches
– First port of call for any complaints from athletes, coxswains and coaches
– General support of athletes through the selection process
State Team Manager
– Uniform sizes
– Medical info & dietary requirements
– Handbook information
– Fundraising ideas and help!
2021 State Team Selection Panel
NOMINATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED.
Postion Description available here. 2021 State Team Selector_Position Description