2021/22 Constitution Review
At the 2021 Annual General Meeting your Board signalled their intention to update the Constitution. The changes were focussed on:
- Membership of the Association
- Voting rights
- Upgrading the document to reflect contemporary standards
As we now enter the next phase of the consultation process, we provide the following information for your review. Refer to the following documents for a comprehensive overview of the recommended changes.
- A Message to the Rowing SA Community.V2 (including links to all associated papers)
- Constitution – Proposed for Distribution 30.11.21 (clean)
- Explanatory Statement – 30.11.21
- RSA 2021 QandA
- RSA 2021 Voting Model – Real Data – Oloughlins model
The objective of this review is to strengthen and enhance rowing in South Australia and we thank you for your participation in this process.
On behalf of the
Rowing SA Board