To All Clubs and Schools,
Due to the ongoing restrictions to sporting competitions in South Australia the Time Trial scheduled for the 31st of July will be postponed to Sunday, the 8th of August immediately prior to the first Winter Series Regatta (approx. 8:30 start time). The start of Winter Series #1 will be delayed around 60 minutes (approx. 10:00am start time) to allow for the completion of the Time Trial.
The updated entry timelines will be as per the Winter Series Regatta –
- Close of Entries & Club Volunteer Submissions – 9:00am, Monday, August 2nd
- Draft Start List Released – 3:00pm, Monday, August 2nd
- Withdrawal without Penalty close – 9:00am, Wednesday, August 4th
- Final Start List Released – 3:00pm, Wednesday, August 4th
- Online Crew Changes Close – 9:00am Friday, August 6th
If you have already made an entry into the Time Trial but are no longer able to fulfil that entry please ensure you remove it by the Withdrawal Without Penalty Deadline.
Please remember all clubs/schools entering athletes in the Time Trials will be required to provide a volunteer to assist with the safe running of the Time Trial. Please send through the name and contact details of your volunteer to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the close of entries.
Rowing South Australia Inc