Good morning SA Rowing Clubs, Schools and supporters,
I would like to provide an update to you regarding the upcoming World Cup 3 replica regatta which will commence tomorrow.
At this point in time the scheduled racing blocks will remain unchanged (subject to change).
- Thursday 10 June, 9.30am-12pm
- Friday 11 June, 9.30am-11am
- Friday 11 June, 2.30pm-4pm
- Saturday 12 June, 9.30am-12pm
- Sunday 13 June, 8.30am-10am (underage teams only)
- The course will be closed to all activity 1 hour before and 1 hour after the racing blocks.
- Spectator viewing points can be from around the lake. No access will be allowed on the Northern side of the Rowing SA driveway, finish area or Northern Reserve – this area is exclusively for Rowing Australia athletes, staff and officials. Oar Café is still open for normal trade and access to/from the Café is obviously allowed.
I appreciate your understanding and assistance with this major event. I will provide further updates as they come to hand.
Chief Executive Officer
Rowing South Australia Inc