To our SA Rowing community – we need your help!
Rowing SA has a short amount of time to organise and deliver the 2021 Australian Masters Rowing Championships, to be held at West Lakes, SA. Rowing Australia announced on Friday 30 April 2021 that due to extreme levels of blue-green algae remaining in the water at the Sydney International Regatta Centre in Penrith as a result of the recent floods, the event, running from 27th-30th of May, was to be relocated here.
This is a terrific opportunity for our rowing community to host and experience an Australian Rowing event again, as the last time an event of this caliber was held in SA was 2014. We are excited about the event and preparations are in full swing! We will be ready.
We now seek the support of local businesses for sponsorship of the event; as the time period to secure this is so short, we urge businesses to consider sponsorship of Rowing SA for the delivery of the event – every donation will help!
- There are approximately 45,000 Masters rowers in Australia to which the event will be promoted.
- Masters rowers are 27+ years old. Average age of event participants is approximately 50 years old.
- Above average household income status.
- 2021 AMRC will run from Thursday 27 – Sunday 30 May 2021, seeing approximately 330 events contested over the 4 days.
- Approximately 1,200 interstate participants and supporters expected to descend on Adelaide for the event.
Silver Sponsor $2,500
- Recognition as ‘Partner of the 2021 AMRC’ in the Official Program and the 2021 AMRC website.
- Logo to appear in the livestream broadcast during racing breaks, a minimum of four times per day over the 4 competition days of the regatta.
- Half page advertisement in official program.
- Event commentators to promote up to four times per day over the 4 competition days of the regatta.
- Sponsor of 10 events.
Bronze Sponsor $500
- Recognition as ‘Supporter of the 2021 AMRC’ in the Official Program and the 2021 AMRC website.
- Sponsor of 5 events.
If you would like to discuss any of the options further, please contact Andrew Swift on 0499 898 373 or email@example.com
If you would like to go ahead with one of the sponsorship options please email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Company Name:
- Key Contact Name and Email:
- Sponsorship Level:
- Company Logo:
- Marketing material/website link for promotion:
Chief Executive Officer
Rowing South Australia Inc