Dear SA Rowing Community,
With the announcement in late December that Rowing SA’s upcoming West Lakes regattas will not allow spectators to be in attendance, we want to provide further correspondence on this, but also highlight important penalties for non-compliance of spectators attending regattas. Penalties will be in place from this Saturday’s Murray Bridge regatta, where spectators will not be permitted to attend.
Rowing SA wants to ensure that our regattas can still engage parents and friends of our members. Rowing SA is excited to announce that we will be live streaming the following regattas, with the link to be shared on Rowing SA website and social media 48 hours prior to the regatta:
- Saturday 6 February – West Lakes SPS#2 (Accessed via Adelaide Now)
- Saturday 27 & Sunday 28 February – West Lakes State Champs
- Saturday 13 February – West Lakes
- Saturday 20 February – West Lakes SPS#3
- Saturday 6 March – West Lakes SPS#4
- Saturday 13 march – West Lakes
- All future regattas still to be considered
We appreciate your support as we navigate through the remainder of this season. We will continue to provide updates to you as soon as further developments come to hand.
Chief Executive Officer
Rowing South Australia Inc